domingo, 27 de abril de 2014

Work in pairs. When are you busy during the day, week and year? What are the quiet times? 

A: When are you busy during the day?
B: I am very busy in the morning. When are the quiet times for you?
A: Business is quiet in the summer. Which says are you busy during the week?
B: I am always busy on Mondays.


G. Write about yourself, your company or your school.

- When are the busy times?
Rush hour in the company from 10.00 am to 2.00 pm
- When are the quiet times?
The quiet time in the company's after 2:00 pm
-Which moments in the year do you particularly enjoy? Why?
I like the end of the year. because it is a time of quietness and sharing.

On page 18 of your Market Leader book, develop exercises A and B on leisure activities.

A. Complete the leisure activities below using words from the box. Sometimes more than one answer is possible.
Going to;   listening;    playing;      watching
1
playing
golf
7
playing
football
2
watching
TV
8
going to
the gym
3
going to
restaurants
9
watching
concerts
4
listening
music (on my ipod)
10
playing
the guitar
5
playing
tennis
11
watching
DVD´s
6
going to
the cinema
12
playing
computer games


Talk about your leisure activities. Use the verbs in box 1 and the time phrases in box 2.


1
2
love
at the weekend
like
on Friday / Saturday night
quite like
in the summer / winter
do not like
in Agust / dicember


I like playing tennis on Friday.
I like the summer evening.
I like going to dancing on Saturday night.
I do not like to work in winter.
I love kite flying in August.
I like December in the nights.
I do not like to eat fruit in the morning.

I like going to play football at the weekend.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario